Kleine Welten IV (Petits Mondes IV)
Kandinsky - Framed Art Prints
About the artwork
Vassily Kandinsky (1866-1944)
*Kleine Welten IV *
Coloured lithograph on paper (4 stones : yellow, green, purple, black)
This lithograph is from the Kleine Welten set, a portfolio of fifteen elements, including twelve boards.Discover the artworks of Kandinsky
Framed Art Prints
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.