Pot Prehistory | Ciel Mon Radis Design Hands
On the occasion of the exhibition "Prehistory, a modern enigma", the editions of Centre Pompidou and the company Ciel Mon radis collaborate to create unique and numbered pots, with an exceptional design inspired by ancient times of prehistory .
When watering becomes easy and always well dosed! Fill the tank and the plant drinks what it needs. You make sure to have plants blooming all year round in your interiors.
- Pot terracotta for roots that breathe
- Enameled ceramic water tank
- Hydrophilic wick for easy watering
- Special soil watering by capillarity
- Organic Compost to feed your plant
- Culture sheet to repot easily
Height 14cm, Diameter 10,5cm, Volume 0.6 liters
Use exclusively indoors
Made in France
- Home decor