Les cahiers du musée national d'art moderne n°146 - Winter 2019
On the program of number 146:
Experienced author essays, works by young researchers and art history specialists, an in-depth analysis of international cultural events ...
- Thierry Davila, "Of an art that does not lack air. From Leonardo da Vinci to Duchamp, Hans Haacke and beyond, a eulogy of drafts »
- Remi Parcollet, "The Shunk-Kender Archives. Visual history of contemporary art »
- Sabine Mirlesse, "Interview with Lucy Lippard"
- Emmanuel Pernoud, "Know how to fade. Jacques Villon and the work of reproduction »
- Sara Martinetti, On Seth Siegelaub
- Gérard Macé, "How to become William Kentridge"