Cubisme | Exhibition Album
Between 1907 and 1914, Braque and Picasso start a profound conceptual transformation in their painting and sculpturing : Cubism. Breaking with the other form of representation, Cubist work of arts have a new visual and tactile language.
Collaborative and experimental, many famous artists we part of this art movement : Braque, Picasso, Fernand Léger, Juan Gris, le sculpteur Henri Laurens, Jean Metzinger, Albert Gleize, but also the Duchamp brothers, Robert and Sonia Delaunay, andApollinaire.
The album is a beautiful exhibition souvenir. It condenses images from the visit, with a selection of the most famous pieces of art, alongside with short texts.
- Number of pages
- Number of illustrations
- Publication date
- 27 x 27 cm
- Sous la direction de Caroline Edde
- Éditions du Centre Pompidou
- Books, Exhibition catalogues, Monograph and art movements
- Art history- Art movements
- Pablo Picasso, Robert Delaunay, Sonia Delaunay, Fernand Léger, George Braque, Juan Gris, Henri Laurens, Jean Metzinger, Albert Gleize, Apollinaire, Duchamp